Friday, April 27, 2012

Collecting Water is Now Illegal in Many States


From this ol Bear's perspective, stupid laws are meant to be ignored and broken. As I been sayin' Water is Life. So I may be looking for political asylum soon, so I can get to writing some children's stories. Preview of a local film coming your way USA:
"So hows your day?" the man asked, as the Bear arrived in the fields, to munch some berries.
"Good, since I know that just because of my Way of Life, I'm considered a terrorist. And how are you ?"
"Watch out for that square of land you are standing on Bear!" the man said, "yesterday HS deemed it theres."
"Have any water?" said the Bear.
"No, that was confiscated. The next rationing is Whenever", said the man.
Collecting Water is Now Illegal in Many States
http://worldtruth.tv/collecting-rainwater-now-illegal-in-many-state...
Wake-up time!, people of United Corporate Amerika. ~ Bear 

No comments:

Post a Comment